Armorer Works Custom HX23 Series - AW-HX2301
The HX23 Series is the latest in AW Custom's growing range of performance-enhanced Hi-Capa's. Designed from the ground up as a competition racer, this pistol features internal and external parts that have been engineered specifically for competition shooters.
Specs & Features:
- Serrated standard length one piece slide
- Compatible with our MRDS mount
- Elevation and Windage Adjustable Rear sight with luminous fibre front sight
- Threaded outer barrel ready for mounting compensator or mock silencer
- Shortened mid-frame to match up with the shape of the slide
- Integrated accessory rail for mounting flashlight and laser
- Functional mock firing pin mechanism
- Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
- Robust slide and lower frame, gives this pistol a firm, powerful recoil when fired
- Features a modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger
Over 18s only and must have reasonable defense to purchase. If you do not provide information of your reasonable defense in your order we will contact you to ascertain this which may delay or cancel your order
Unfortunately we no longer accept PayL8r as a payment option.