The M1903 Springfield, formally the United States Rifle, Caliber .30-06, Model 1903, is an American clip-loaded, 5-round magazine fed, bolt-action service rifle used primarily during the first half of the 20th century.
It was officially adopted as a United States military bolt-action rifle on June 19, 1903, and saw service in World War I. It was officially replaced as the standard infantry rifle by the faster-firing semi-automatic 8-round M1 Garand starting in 1937. However, the M1903 Springfield remained in service as a standard issue infantry rifle during World War II, since the U.S. entered the war without sufficient M1 rifles to arm all troops. It also remained in service as a sniper rifle during World War II, the Korean War, and even in the early stages of the Vietnam War. It remains popular as a civilian firearm, historical collector's piece, and as a military drill rifle.
The S&T 1903A3 bolt action rifle is an outstanding homage to its real steel cousin. Constructed of metal and mounted to exquisitely crafted wood stock the S&T 1903A3 looks as good as it shoots. With a smooth bolt pull the S&T 1903A3 offers solid performance at a fraction of the price you would pay for other 1903 replicas on the market. When compared to other available 1903s, the spring powered system used in the S&T offers more consistent, reliable and hassle free performance, limiting issues on the battle field.
Specs and Features
- Beautifully finished real wood stock accurately recreates the look and feel of the standard issue rifle
- Authentic 1:1 scale replica of one of the most venerated rifles of all time
- Metal bolt, receiver, and barrel give the 1903A3 authentic weight and feel
- Adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation
- Front and rear sling rings accepts the standard GI style sling used on the 1903 and M1 Garand
- Adjustable hop up
- Length: 44 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Magazine Capacity: 12 rounds
- Muzzle Velocity: ~390 FPS(Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Fire Modes: Safe, Semi
Over 18s only and must have reasonable defense to purchase. If you do not provide information of your reasonable defense in your order we will contact you to ascertain this which may delay or cancel your order