Golden Eagle 1911 GBB Black
M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic handgun chambered for the .45ACP cartridge, which first developed in 1911 and served as the main sidearm for the US Army from 1911 to 1985. It was widely used in WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War (Desert Storm) , Iraq War (Operation Iraqi Freedom) and War in Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom). Although M1911 is quite old nowadays, M1911 and her variants are still widely used by special forces, law enforcement and PMCs.
- Comes with black metal slide
- Comes with black metal lower frame
- Comes with silver outer barrel
- Comes with fixed front and rear sight
- Comes with grip safety, thumb safety and slide catch
- Includes 25 rounds gas magazine
Barrel Length: 128mm
Material: Metal, Plasic
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto
Magazine Capacity: 25 rounds
Bullet Type: 6mm BB
Gas: 8KG (134a), 12KG (Green Gas)
Power(Muzzle Velocity): 308 FPS (0.2g BB)
Unfortunately we no longer accept PayL8r as a payment option.